Akademinsches Schreibseminar ... details
Design Science ... details
Intensiv Coaching: Promotion und dann? ... details
21.09.2017 und 04.10.2017
Videoproduktion in der Lehre ... details
Doctoral candidates at the University of Bayreuth:
University of Bayreuth Graduate School
The UNIVERSITY OF BAYREUTH GRADUATE SCHOOL is an institution aims to support and provide necessary services surrounding a doctorate. Membership is open to all doctoral candidates of the faculties and graduate centres of the University of Bayreuth.
It promotes doctorates at:
- GRADUATE CENTERS, whose DOCTORAL PROGRAMS at the University of Bayreuth are focused on innovative research topics which are preferably interdisciplinary
- FACULTIES of the University of Bayreuth
The aims of the UNIVERSITY OF BAYREUTH GRADUATE SCHOOL are to:
- Strengthen graduate qualification at the University of Bayreuth,
- intensify the level of academic exchange in the early phase of independent research,
- ensure and further develop university-wide quality standards and
- support the interdisciplinary education and training with additional learning and training opportunities.
Doctoral candidates – a University group
The doctoral candidates of the UNIVERSITY OF BAYREUTH GRADUATE SCHOOL elect representatives for the Board in their General Assembly. The spokesperson is an advisory member of the University Senate.
The election of the doctoral candidates took place on the 20 -21 June 2017.
Link to the list of candidates
You elected Michael Baumann, Judith Bieberich, Eric M. Orendt, Meike Widdig as your doctoral representatives.