Common Share Schemes
The common share of the financial support scheme for doctoral candidates includes:
The Kick-Off seminar focusses on interdisciplinary aspects for the scientific work.
- It promotes personal networks across disciplines
- It informs on funding sources
- It conveys Good Scientific Practice
Participation in the kick-off seminar is mandatory for all doctoral candidates of the UNIVERSITY OF BAYREUTH GRADUATE SCHOOL.
Workshops WiN Qualification Program
Members can submit request for workshops to become part of the WiN Qualification Programme. These workshops should have an interdisciplinary nature and be of interest to more than one discipline. They should fit within one of the following categories:
- I. Career Orientation and Development
- II. Teaching and Supervision
- III. Leadership, Project Management, Teamwork Practices
- IV. Acquiring and Managing Third Party Funding
- V. Committees and Higher Education Policies
- VI. Science Communication
- VII. Networking, International and Interdisciplinary Collaborations
- VIII. Scientific Practice
- IX. Doctoral Studies
Please direct any requests to the team of the UBT Graduate School (email@example.com).
Workshops/ conferences organized by doctoral candidates
Members who would like to organize a workshop/ conference for their peers on Bayreuth Campus can apply for funding at University of Bayreuth Graduate School.
Generally, the proposed workshop/conference should be at an early stage of its planning, should have an interdisciplinary nature, and should be proposed by members of different disciplines.
For more information, please contact the team of the UBT Graduate School (firstname.lastname@example.org)