How to Become a Member
How do I become member of the University of Bayreuth Graduate School?
- You can become a member of the University of Bayreuth Graduate School as a central support unit of the University of Bayreuth as soon as you have been accepted for your doctorate by a doctoral institution (faculty or graduate centre).
After acceptance for doctoral studies by a faculty or graduate centre
- You can apply for membership in the UBT Graduate School via your BayDoc portal, in which you have also registered for the doctorate.
- In your portal BayDoc portal, you find the application form under the section "Graduate School".
If you have not yet been accepted for your doctorate, you see this view:
- If you have been accepted for a doctorate, you will see the application form for membership:
- After you submitted your application, you receive an automated confirmation to the e-mail address you have specified.
After acceptance as a member of the UBT Graduate School, you receive another e-mail from our office confirming your membership. The application process usually takes less than two weeks.
Already member? Access to BayDOC
|You are already a member of the UBT Graduate School - Link to BayDOC|